Tartu Nature House Supervisory Board has 8 members:
- Aret Vooremäe – Estonian University of Life Sciences representative, chairman of the board;
- Asko Tamme – Tartu City representative;
- Andrus Punt – Tartu City representative;
- Ott Maidre – Tartu City representative
- Heiki Järveveer – Tartu city representative;
- Toomas Kapp – AS Tartu Veevärk representative;
- Terje Tuisk – ELFi, EOÜ, TÜLKRi, ERLi and Peipsi Centre for Transboundary Cooperation representative;
- Piret Pungas-Kohv – ELFi, EOÜ, TÜLKRi, ERLi and Peipsi Centre for Transboundary Cooperation representative.
Based on the foundation articles, the board organises management and exercises supervision of the administration and operation.