5+ reasons to visit Tartu Nature House this summer!
29. juuni 2021
Tartu Nature House is a happy secret world for children, animals and plants, hidden between the roads and buildings of the city center. We live here in our own rhythm, teaching and raising children, young people and families to be greener and more caring people. And to be able to care, you have to be able to notice! The Nature House encourages children, young people and adults to notice, explore and preserve the richness of the species, and attracts all the people of the city to look through green glasses.
5+ reasons to visit
Tartu Nature House this summer
- A unique building designed specially for environmental education
- Different exhibitions to discover
- A fun selection of outdoor games
- Exotic winter garden with turtles
- Park with trails and playground
Opening times in summer:
Lille 10, Tartu